ZesleCP v3 RC version is ready. Explore all the features and pricing here.
Add User Account
To add a user account:
- Log into the root account.
- Navigate to
- Click on the "Add a New Account" button (see screenshot below).
- On this page, fill in the input fields as per your needs. Following are the fields on this page and what they mean:
- Name - Type in name for this user account.
- Domain - Add a primary domain for this account.
- Username - Add a unique username for this user account. This will later be used for login.
- Password - Add a password for this user account. A password should have upper case characters, lower case characters, numbers, and special characters. Alternatively, you can choose to generate a password for your user account by clicking the "Generate" button next to the password field.
- Re-type Password - Confirm the password by retyping it.
- Email - Add an email address to associate with this account.
- Choose a Package - Choose a package for this account from the drop-down menu. For this example, we have chosen the default package for this account.
- Once all the details are filled in, click "Save Changes" button.
- You can login into your user account (User Area) with the user account that you just created. Or, simply click on "Log In as User" from
List Accountsusers list page.
Create User Account