Install SSL on ZesleCP Panel URL
To install an SSL on Zesle panel URL:
- Log into your ZesleCP with
root user credentials.
- Make sure that you filled in the proper "Server's Hostname" value under the Server Settings area. This "Server's Hostname" must point to your server IP address.
- Now, Navigate to
Server Configuration >
Configure SSL Certificate.
- Click on the "Install LetsEncrypt" or "Install 3rd Party SSL" (if you are using your own SSL certs).
- Now, logout and wait for 10-30 seconds. Login back using
https://your-hostname:2087 URL and SSL should work on this URL.
- If SSL still doesn't work, please check "Message Center" for any logs or errors messages (see screenshots below).