ZesleCP v3 RC version is ready. Explore all the features and pricing here.
To install WordPress:
- Log into the desired user account.
- Navigate to
- Click the "Install New WordPress" button.
- This will take you to install new WordPress page. This page has the following input fields:
- Installation path – Add installation path for this App. Be sure this directory has no important data because the installation process overwrites the contents of the entered directory.
- Website Title – Add a title for your website/app.
- Website language – Select the language for your website/app.
- Version – Select the WordPress version that you want to install.
- Username – Enter a username to associate with this App (this will be your main admin account).
- Password - Add a password for this App.
- Email – Enter email address you want to associate with this App.
- Directory overwrite check – Toggle this check to make sure you understand that the contents of the installation directory will be overwritten.
- Finish by clicking the "Save Changes" button.
- You will be then taken to the page listing all installed apps. If your app's status shows up as "Installing" or "waiting to install", click the refresh button.