Introducing our new Git Deployment and Cloud Backup Manager to streamline your development process and protect your data! Participate in Beta Testing discussions here .
ZesleCP is light-weight Web Hosting Control Platform. Installation is a single command process and it takes roughly 8-10 minutes for completion.
Install ZesleCPv3 Control Panel on your VPS or dedicated Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS) server.
- Check our features and pricing. Choose the plan according to your requirements and purchase the licence accordingly.
- You can try ZesleCP with our
15-days FREE triallicence. Register your account to access your Dashboard and navigate to the
Licencespage to create your first trial licence.
- Follow our installation guide to get started with the installation process.
Access your ZesleCP Control Panel for the first time.
- Login into ZesleCP using the details you received from the installation process.
- Your login URL will look like
YOUR-PASSWORD(Don't know your password? Follow the instructions on Password Reset Page
- Login page may redirect you to the "Apply Licence" page. Please apply your licence key there.
- Don't have licence key? Get one from here.
Configure your ZesleCP Control Panel (this step is optional).
- In this section, you need to configure
custom hostnames(also called glue records).
- If you do not want to configure nameservers, then please skip to the next section.
- To proceed with the nameservers setup, follow our Server Configuration article.
Create your first User Account (this step is mandatory).
- Currently, you are logged in as a
rootuser and accessing
- Navigate to
- Create your first User Account to access the
- Now, login into your User Area with the user account that you just created.
- In User Area, you can add your Domains, Email Accounts, Databases, and all other stuff
You are all set. Enjoy your new ZesleCPv3 Control Panel.