Best cPanel Alternative
If you're confused between cPanel and ZesleCP that which to use, here are some points worth of reading before making the final decision.
ZesleCP is created with huge attention to detail to make it fastest, easiest, and most secure control panel so you can focus on your business.
• being a lowest price hosting control panel,
• light-weight and super fast
• takes only 3-minutes to install with single command hit
• consumes less than half of GB space
At the same time, ZesleCP comes up with all the necessary features such as:
• Server Configuration
• PHP Settings (with a single click you can manage PHP settings like memory limit, maximum execution time)
• Add & Manage Unlimited Domains/Users
• Add & Manage Unlimited Sub-domains
• One Click Apps (one-click WordPress Installation)
• Add Your Own SSL/TLS
• Get FREE SSL from Let’s encrypt with single-click
• Manage SSH Users
• Manage DNS records
• Create Unlimited Email Accounts with pre-configured MX, DKIM and other records
• Create & manage MySQL Databases with PHPMyAdmin
cPanel is one of the popular and recognized control panel which comes with tons of features but most of the users ONLY use less than 40% of those features. cPanel is mainly for hosting companies with re-selling features and billings.
cPanel needs a good amount of resources and pricing starts from $20/mo for VPS and $45/mo for WHM.
cPanel has all necessary feature including some extra advaced features such as:
• auto billing management,
• Email Routing,
• Change Language,
• Change Style, many more
• Complete list can be found here.
Choosing between ZesleCP and cPanel
If you looking for a fast & light-weight control panel with all the necessary features then you should try ZesleCP.
If you looking for control panel with big brand name then you should consider cPanel. Plesk is another alternative hosting control panel option.